What is Nuffnang Live?
Nuffnang Live is a platform with various tools to help individuals and business owners sell better on Facebook Live.
How long has your company been established?
We have been around since mid of 2020 but we are a joint venture by two big companies i.e. Netccentric Limited (https://www.netccentric.com/) who has been around since 2006 and also Commerce.Asia (https://www.commerce.asia/) who has been around since 2017
FYI – https://www.netccentric.com/press-release/ncl-expanding-towards-live-social-commerce-platform-model/
Netccentric is also listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
I want to sell my products on Facebook. How can use Nuffnang Live to do it?
Nuffnang Live helps you to automatically capture orders during your Facebook Live sessions (from user comments), process your orders and accepts payments from buyers via our integrated payment gateway. Nuffnang Live will also provide you with an order summary report and produce invoices for your buyers. For Nuffnang Live Enterprice there are additional services which are chargeable and they include order fulfilment and shipping services.
What am I not allowed to do on Nuffnang Live?
As a seller, you are not allowed to:
- (a) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Your Content (Facebook Live session via Nuffnang Live) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, alarming, distressing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- (b) use the Services (Nuffnang Live platform’s service) to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (c) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Your Content transmitted through the Services;
- (d) remove or alter any proprietary notices from the Platform (Nuffnang Live platform);
- (e) cause, permit or authorise the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the Services without our express permission;
- (f) use the Services for the benefit of any third party or any manner not permitted by the licenses granted herein or for fraudulent or illegal purposes;
- (g) use the Service in a dishonest or fraudulent way to obtain any advantage, benefit or secret profit from any third party.
- (h) take any action that may undermine or manipulate the feedback or ratings systems;
- (i) attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack the Services (or any portion thereof), or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by us with respect to the Services and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by us;
- (j) harvest or collect any information about or regarding other Account holders, including, without limitation, any personal data or business information;
- (k) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any of Your Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (l) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any of Your Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- (m) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “”junk mail””, “”spam””, “”chain letters””, “”pyramid schemes””, or any other unauthorised form of solicitation;
- (n) upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan-horses or any other computer code, routines, files or programs designed to directly or indirectly interfere with, manipulate, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software or hardware or data or telecommunications equipment;
- (o) participate in any activities relating to pyramid schemes, ‘Ponzi’ schemes, gambling, sweepstakes, raffles, lotteries and other illegal activities;
- (p) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “”scroll”” faster than other Users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- (q) interfere with, manipulate or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services or any other User’s use and enjoyment of the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Platform;
- (r) take any action or engage in any conduct that could directly or indirectly damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- (s) use the Services to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, regulation, code, directive, guideline or policy including, without limitation, laws and requirements (whether or not having the force of law) relating to anti-fraud, anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism, unlawful proceeds;
- (t) use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo administered or laws enforced;
- (u) use the Services to violate the privacy of others or to “”stalk”” or otherwise harass another;
- (v) infringe the rights of NLC, including any intellectual property rights and any passing off of the same thereof;
- (w) use the Services to mine, collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
- How I can join and use Nuffnang Live Commerce software?
fill in your details here, our sales representative will contact with you soon.