We are looking for a high-performing Senior Sales Manager to take the lead in client acquisition and all sales efforts in the area of live commerce. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans, hitting our sales targets, and justifying those plans to the upper management. You will be reporting to the General Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully onboarding new clients for the business.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure majority market share and strong presence in Malaysia.
- Review and analyse sales and operational records and reports; use data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Managing, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales subordinate(s).
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results on a periodic bases / when necessary.
- Understand the business and its ideal customer profiles – work on the most suitable product offerings and value proposition for customers.
- Maintaining the sales funnel and working towards generating new lead sources and expanding the target customer base.
- To give feedback on customer behaviour and feedback through user interview, experiments, and data analyses for both buyers and sellers.
- Work cross functionally alongside other departments on lead acquisition for a diverse range of merchants from key accounts to agencies to partners in a scalable way.
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities – meeting potential clients and delivering sales pitches on a regular basis.
Who we are looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years working as a Sales Manager or Leadership role.
- Strong business acumen and capacity to work independently or as a team player.
- Proven capabilities in management and has a competitive spirit.
- Has experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Has ability to lead a sales team.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to write and converse fluently in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Must be familiar with social media platforms especially Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Well organised and good time management skills.
- Self-starter with the passion to achieve sales targets.
- 100% customer-focused attitude.
- Positive attitude, patient with people and willing to learn.
- Enjoys meeting people and delivering sales pitches.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
About Nuffnang Live Commerce Sdn Bhd
Nuffnang Live Commerce (NLC) is a live streaming e-commerce business platform. Using intelligent integration of our influencers, content and e-commerce know-hows, we provide end-to-end live video commerce solutions from live video production, automated order management to online payment and product fulfilment. Our unique technology combined with our vast influencer platform and onboarding training empowers companies to be independent and self-sustaining as they propel and scale in this fast-growing field of live commerce.
Nuffnang Live Commerce is a joint venture between Netccentric Limited (listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: NCL)) and Commerce DotAsia Ventures Sdn Bhd. Collectively we bring together years of expertise and experience in the areas of digital marketing, e-commerce solutions and tech initiatives under one roof.
JOB LOCATION: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org