What you will be doing:
- Facilitate product vision by researching, prototyping and user-testing experiences using the latest in front-end technologies.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify user experience problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Prototype low-fidelity designs into high-fidelity prototypes using the component library.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Who we are looking for:
- 3 or more years of UX designer/developer experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing and developing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating design idea with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of development and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Must be familiar with social media platforms especially Facebook.
- Positive attitude, patient with people and willing to learn.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
About Nuffnang Live Commerce Sdn Bhd
Nuffnang Live Commerce (NLC) is a live streaming e-commerce business platform. Using intelligent integration of our influencers, content and e-commerce know-hows, we provide end-to-end live video commerce solutions from live video production, automated order management to online payment and product fulfilment. Our unique technology combined with our vast influencer platform and onboarding training empowers companies to be independent and self-sustaining as they propel and scale in this fast-growing field of live commerce.
Nuffnang Live Commerce is a joint venture between Netccentric Limited (listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: NCL)) and Commerce DotAsia Ventures Sdn Bhd. Collectively we bring together years of expertise and experience in the areas of digital marketing, e-commerce solutions and tech initiatives under one roof.
JOB LOCATION: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org